Join us at the Dr. James W. Thornton Dog Park!
Don your best tropical apparel and get ready to join us for a whale of a time this summer as we celebrate Christmas in July!
Valley Animal Center's first "Christmas in July" event is scheduled on Sunday, July 25th, from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Dr. James W. Thornton Dog Park located on site at 3934 N. Hayston Ave. in Fresno.
There will be vendors, food trucks, carolers, live music, artificial snow, and photos with Santa!
The event is themed "Beach Christmas," so if you plan on attending, we encourage you to mix-and-match your best summer and Christmas wear!
Please bring an in-kind or monetary donation for entry.
If you would love to reserve a booth at Valley Animal Center's 2021 Christmas in July event, please submit our online Vendor Commitment Form. You may also download the form and submit it via email at [email protected] or by dropping it off at our administration office Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Vendor space is $35. Please provide your own table, chairs and canopy, as well as a raffle item valued at $20.
- If you are a nonprofit organization, your reservation is FREE. Please provide your own table, chairs and canopy.
- Vendor commitment forms, booth fees, and PROOF OF LIABILITY INSURANCE must be returned to us no later than July 15. Please contact us if you have questions about insurance certificates.
- Vendors are required to bring all supplies needed to decorate their booths. Please provide your own tables, chairs, canopies, signage, tablecloths, tape, zip ties, weights, or any other items needed to complete set-up.
- Due to the location, access to electricity is limited. Please contact us for more information.
- As a vendor and partner, Valley Animal Center asks that you please post about the event on social media and other platforms. An event media kit will be provided to you as soon as you submit your vendor commitment form.