ABOUT TINY PAWS FRESNO
Founded in 2013, Tiny Paws Fresno is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization created to raise awareness about small canines and provide owner support through education and resources. Tiny Paws Fresno hosts events that bring small dogs together to experience socialization, fun and exercise.
373 East Shaw Ave. #124
Fresno, CA 93710
All canines must be at least six months of age, spayed/neutered, up-to-date on vaccinations and temperament-tested before participating in any Small Dog Socials. To participate, please follow the steps below:
- If your dog is not spayed/neutered or up-to-date on his/her vaccinations, please schedule an appointment at our low-cost clinic as soon as possible.
- If your dog is spayed/neutered and up-to-date on his/her vaccinations, simply bring any records with you to your temperament test.
- Schedule your temperament test at the Dr. James W. Thornton Dog Park as soon as possible.
- Email us at [email protected] to schedule an appointment.
- Contact Tiny Paws Fresno to RSVP.
The Dr. James W. Thornton Dog Park is a membership-based 1.5-acre park located at Valley Animal Center, the Central Valley’s premier no-kill shelter for dogs and cats and low-cost spay, neuter, and vaccination clinic.
The Park features a 2,000-gallon canine wading pool complete with water jets, an agility course play area, and grassy land with trees divided into several spacious dog runs based on canine size.
Those interested in participating in any Small Dog Socials are not required to become Dog Park members. However, all Dog Park requirements must be met in order to participate.